Any degree graduates Visakhapatnam May 2013
IBM is a global technology and innovation company that stands for progress. With operations in over 70 countries, IBMers around the world invent and integrate hardware, software and services to help forward-thinking enterprises, institutions and people everywhere succeed in building a smarter planet. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
JOB FIELD :
System Administrator Trainee – ISL
Best in Industry
- The candidate should be any graduate or post graduate degree from a reputed university.
- Should have some knowledge on Windows Client Operating Systems.
- At ease speaking to users in person, on the phone and via email/chat.
- Comfortable working with Windows operating systems and other Microsoft applications.
- Should be able to gather troubleshooting information.
- Must possess excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Should be willing to work in shifts to provide 24 X 7 support.
- Should have basic networking skills with some understanding of LAN/WAN topologies.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this position through online as soon as possible