Indian Navy invited applications from unmarried candidates for joining the Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned Officers in Technical/Executive Branches under University Entry Scheme (UES) for course commencing June 2014. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 27 July 2013. The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The primary objective of the navy is to secure national maritime borders.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 22 June 2013
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 27 July 2013
Detail of Vacancies
Name of posts: Short Service commissioned (SSC) officer
Name of Branch/Cadre
• TECHNICAL BRANCH: Engineering Branch, Electrical Branch and Naval Architecture (NA)
• EXECUTIVE BRANCH: General Service (X), Pilot, Observer, IT, Logistics (Works)
• SUBMARINE/ TECHNICAL: Engineering Branch and Electrical Branch
Candidate age must be between 19 to 24 years (i.e. borne between 02 Jul 1990 & 01 July 1995 (both dates inclusive).
Candidate should be B.E/B.Tech in concerned discipline.
• Higher educational qualification is considered as cut off.
• Those who are shortlisted will be called for SSB interview.
• The interview is of two stages. Stage I consists of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and GD. Stage II consists of Psychological tests, Group task tests and interview.
• Finally candidates will be put to Medical Examination.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through www.nausena-bharti.nic.inwebsite before 27 July 2013.