Indian Overseas Bank invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officers. IOB is looking for young, qualified and dynamic graduates for recruitment as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I after imparting them with the necessary knowledge and skills required for all-round bankers through the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Indian Overseas Bank Manipal School of Banking (IOBMSB).
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 10 July 2013
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 29 July 2013
- Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charge: 10 July 2013 to 29 July 2013
- Download Of Call Letters for Online Examination (Tentative): After 19 August 2013
- Tentative Date Of Online Examination: 01 September 2013
- Tentative Month of Interview: September / October2013
Details of Posts
- Name of Posts: Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- Number of Posts: 480
The candidate should have graduation from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 60% Marks (For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC category minimum 55% Marks). Graduation results should be declared by the University/Institution on or before 01 September 2013.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Relaxation in maximum age for SC/ST/OBC/PC/Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Government Guidelines.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written examination and interview.
How to Apply
The candidates can apply through Online Format available on Bank’s website before 29 July 2013.